Competition Terms & Conditions
Countryside Books competition terms & conditions:
- This free prize draw is open to people aged 16 or over. You do not need to buy anything to enter.
- Submission of an email with a link to a book review written between 1st September 2017 and 31st December 2017 of a Countryside Books title will gain automatic entry into the prize draw. There are no restrictions on the number of entries.
- Third-party registrations will not be accepted.
- The draw will be made every Friday each week between 29th September to 31st December 2017.
- There is one prize of a book of the winner’s choice from the Countryside Books Architecture & Heritage series per winner each week.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winner's details please send an email to email@example.com within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- This competition is promoted by Countryside Books.