Summer 2018 photo contest - post your pics, win prizes!
Blue skies, parched fields, evening strolls and ice cream melting in the sun… the summer of 2018 will certainly live long in the memory, but how will you remember it?
We’d love to see your photos of the summer. And as a little incentive, we’ll be giving away a prize every week until the end of August.
So, how do you enter? Easy:
1. Dig out the best photo you’ve taken of summer this year. It doesn’t have to be professional quality, it just has to be your favourite – something you feel perfectly encapsulates summer. Alternatively, go out and take a great pic today!
2. Upload your photo using any of these methods:
- Post your photo to Instagram and tag @countrysidebooks or use the hashtag #summer2018photos
- Post a photo on your Facebook timeline and tag @countrysidebooks
- Go onto our Facebook page and drop us a message with your pic attached
- Email your pic to rory@countrysidebooks with Summer Photo Contest in the subject line
To make it even easier, just click on one of the three banners below
3. Check back on the following Monday to see if you’re a winner (we’ll choose one and announce new winners some time in the afternoon)
4. Winners then get to claim their prize - a book of their choice from our website (and of course the applause of their peers)
It's that simple. So, what are you waiting for?
The contest is open to UK residents only and runs until 31 August at 23:59 GMT. Winner will be chosen and contacted on 13, 20 and 27 August. Enter as many times as you like. Good luck!
- Rory Batho